Friday, October 30, 2009

I feel like I should have a lot of updates since so much time has passed since my last real post, but I really can't think of anything out of the ordinary to write! I got an A- on my first paper, a C on my second... I've just been unbelievably busy with school, writing papers, reading, finally making friends (!!) and that's really all I've been up to. Halloween is this weekend, and my Boston loves are throwing an incredible party tomorrow night that I can't attend due to my lack of extra finances :( I'm pretty bummed about that, but Zach is taking the train in tomorrow afternoon, so it will be nice to see him again. It's been about seven months! I have no idea what we're going to do, but I'm dressing up as Marilyn Monroe (a classy one, this time...) which should be fun! I mean, it's New York, so I highly doubt we're not going to find anything to do...

No comments: