Saturday, November 8, 2008

el primero.

i'm not sure what provoked me to start a blog. i miss having the chance to express my thoughts, concerns, frustrations, excitements, adventures. this has been quite a crazy couple of years, and i'm disappointed in myself for not documenting it properly. anne gave us journals as graduation presents, ensuring us that they would be incredible time capsules to look back on and relive our insane adventures. i actually kept up with it for the first few months, but after a while... i don't know, i guess i just got sick of it. it became a "today this happened, and then that happened, and i met these people, and it was great!" and it became too monotonous to maintain.

the inertia that my life had a few months, even weeks, ago feels like it has slowed down to a painful crawl. i'm broke. i have no love interest (thus making me feel incredibly lonely). the biggest disappointment for me is that my classes are not in the least bit interesting, which ruins the entire path i had set for myself.  deep down, i know where i want to go with my life, but realistically speaking, i don't think i have the ambition to get there. i'm feeling this sense of vulnerable suspension, and i hate it. i hate not having a goal or a direction to work towards. 

welcome to my life :)

love,
ashley.

No comments: