Saturday, December 6, 2008

hallelujah!

- i sold my car !! i got much less than my asking price, but it's finally no longer mine, and i can breathe again.. fweww.
- sonoma is in 16 days! oh, i absolutely cannot wait.
- i love my job.
- twilight is amazing, and i'm buying myself the second book to read on the plane. don't judge me ;)
- "winter song" by sara bareilles and ingrid michaelson is my new obsession. SO CUTE!
- the chamber singing concert is monday at old south church in copley square, BUT due to subway reconstruction, the church developed huge cracks in the walls and ceiling. rumor has it that it's alright to occupy, but now we can't use the organ, which SUCKS because we're singing the messiah (hallelujah! hallelujah!) and the organ is pretty crucial. oh well.
- i am going to be very very busy these next couple of weeks.

xoxox!

No comments: