Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Help!

i'm in quite a predicament.. Here's my story: You see, I wanted something very much for quite a while but was told I would never be able to have it. Just last night, though, it was brought to my attention that I could very well have it. I should be stoked, right? For some reason, I don't know how I feel about the situation. I should be ecstatic, jumping for joy, running through the streets, singing christmas carols in public, but... I'm not! I mean, I am, but I can't identify my exact feelings on the situation. I'm partially worried that the gap between rejection and availability was too long, and I no longer feel the same excitement towards the situation. At the same time though, why pass up something that I invested so much of my time, energy, and emotions into.. What's a girl to do?!

also, i think i am quite stressed out right now, but i tend to suppress my stressful emotions and go along with life without facing it straight on. Usually i catch a cold, but this time I haven't been eating. Hmm.. 13 days!

No comments: