Wednesday, November 11, 2009

star struck.

UPDATED: 11.11.09

I figure I should probably start a running list of the different celebrities I see in the city. I mean, I spend most of my time in a chic part of Manhattan, so it's bound to happen. Let's see how many I have seen by the end of the year...

(Most recent sighting is listed first, least recent is listed last, etc...)

-James Franco, actor
-JOSH RITTER, musician (my all-time favorite musician, mind you...)
-Emma Thompson, actress
-Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City
-Lance Armstrong, athlete
-Jude Law, actor
-James Cromwell, actor
-Spencer Breslin, actor
-Hilary Duff, actress/singer
-Chris Noth, actor
-Christian Siriano, winner of Project Runway (Season Four)
-Liev Schrieber, actor
-Dara Torres, olympic swimmer

2 comments:

Sierra! said...

I love your list! Haha. I am so jealous of your sightings!

Kate Neely said...

o lord! You saw Jude Law?? Seriously jealous!