Friday, February 13, 2009

4:14 AM

i awoke with a start at exactly 2:30 AM, according to my cell phone clock, and now it's 4:14 and i'm still wide awake. my ipod died about 45 minutes ago, and it's uncomfortably warm in my room, despite my two windows being open. ugh!


i watched "bottle shock" tonight (erika inspired me ;) ) and oh my god i miss those sonoma sunsets. if anyone back home who has never lived somewhere else is reading this, you have no idea how absolutely lucky we are to have the honor to witness something so breathtaking on a daily basis. granted i get ocean sunrises, but i'm never up at 530 when they occur, but a sunset over dirty industry? not nearly as exquisite. i also caught a glimpse of my old friend/ ex-mary's coworker david hinkley and literally rewound the movie three times to reassure myself it was him. SO COOL!

i want this:



how cute is her little shack/home?



:D love you all

No comments: