Saturday, February 21, 2009

retail therapy.


when i was a freshman in high school, i discovered vera wang perfume. heaven on earth, basically. i would refer to my perfume by her first name Vera, and soon enough, all of my friends had my scent cemented in their minds. for the next couple of years, i would ask for nothing but a bottle of it for christmas, but now that i'm a grown-up (pfsh...) or maybe because i think other things are more important, i haven't had a bottle of it for a couple of years now. the other day while meandering through macy's, i found myself at the counter which stored this magnificent perfume. one squirt and i was hooked once again. even now, as i'm typing this, i catch little whiffs of it here and there, and it just paints a huge grin on my face. how i've missed this scent! it's funny how a little retail therapy can make all of the difference.

p.s. three weeks until home!

xoxo

1 comment:

Sierra! said...

I remember that scent!!!