Friday, March 27, 2009

bueno?

yesterday was phenomenal. absolutely wonderful. my first class was cancelled, so i got to sleep in, take my time getting ready, eat a good breakfast, and walk to school in 45 degree weather (i even wore flip flops for the occasion :) ) an unknown boy sent me a message that said "you're beautiful. what are you studying at UMB?" what a great day to randomly compliment someone, right?! so flattering! jennelle and i had a delicious sushi lunch, went home and did some homework, and then she made me a delicious cake (vanilla with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.. yummy!) before the delicious cake, though, i engaged in this fantastic conversation:

(phone rings)
"bueno?!"
"bueno? uh.. como estas?! eh.. feliz navidad!"
"HAHAHAhahahah!"
"oh, hahah, i mean, feliz.. huh? cumpleanos? FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!"

i seriously love my dad. so funny :)

thank you everyone, very very much, for the birthday wishes! you're all too kind :)

No comments: