Wednesday, March 25, 2009

last one.







tomorrow will officially end my seven year stint as a teenager. i've been wanting to be in my twenties since i was about sixteen, but now that it's here, i must say i'm a bit freaked out. what really got me was when i read the birthday card from my grandma, which said, "happy twentieth birthday, ashley!" and seeing twentieth written out in all of its glory was the final realization. it really freaks me out. on the other hand, i am sick of saying "oh, no, i'm only ____-teen" when someone asks me hold old i am, since my personality doesn't at all reflect my young age.

it's funny, though... on my walk to school this morning, i found a twenty dollar bill sitting ever so perfectly underneath a tree. coincidence? birthday present from mother nature? luck? you decide :)

i'm not going to promise you that this new decade of my life will bring more intellectual, intelligent, exciting, entertaining posts, but i really truly hope it does. to a new year, a new period of my life! i'm pumped.

No comments: